Make sure you don't miss a thing...
Seriously, these resources have life-changing potential. And I'm not just saying that...
I'm Pinterest's biggest fan - but not in the wedding planning, recipe gathering kind of way. In the marketing magic kind of way...
We all need a little motivation from time to time. A little reminder that we’re on the right path and that our hard work and big dreams will pay off one day. These 45 Inspirational quotes for female entrepreneurs are meant to do just that. Life hack: they also make a great screensaver!
The path of an entrepreneur is never smooth. It requires hard work, dedication, and a serious can-do attitude. If it was easy, everyone would do it! But it’s an adventure that constantly teaches us the power of resilience and a positive mindset.
Every now and again though, we start to doubt ourselves. The imposter syndrome creeps in. Can I really do this? What if I’m not capable? Is it even possible?!
These quotes are for those days. When you need a gentle push in the right direction and a reminder of what those dreams meant to you in the first place.
Side note: If you’re an entrepreneur looking for some ideas to add to your wish list this year, make sure to check out my Ultimate Gift Guide for Female Entrepreneurs.
1. You are the CEO of your own life
2. The key to success is to start before you’re ready
3. The most effective way to do it, is to do it – Amelia Earheart
4. I am creating the life of my dreams
5. One day. Or one day. You decide
6. If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore – Michele Ruiz
7. You get in life what you have the courage to ask for – Oprah
8. I figure, if a girl wants to be a legend, she should go ahead and become one – Calamity Jane
9. If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary – Jim Rohn
10. The words you speak become the house you live in – Hafiz
11. Everything is hard before it is easy – Goethe
12. Everything you want is on the other side of Fear – Jack Canfield
13. Fear tricks us into living a boring life – Donald Miller
14. Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally. It comes from what you do consistently – Marie Forleo
15. Growing might feel like breaking at first
16. Normality is a paved road. It is comfortable to walk on but no flowers grow on it – Van Gough
17. Do the one thing you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never truly tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it. – Oprah
18. Your direction is more important than your speed
19. I am always doing what I cannot do yet, in order to learn how to do it – Van Gogh
20. Ask yourself, what would I do if I weren’t afraid? And then go do it – Sheryl Sandberg
21. Nothing works unless you do – Maya Angelou
22. It always seems impossible until it’s done – Nelson Mandela
23. If you want things you’ve never had, you must be willing to do things you’ve never done – Thomas Jefferson
24. Doubting yourself is normal. Letting it stop you is a choice – Mel Robbins
25. We learn the way on the way – Shannon Kaiser
26. Progress not perfection
27. Old ways won’t open
28. You run the day or the day runs you
29. Outstanding people have one thing in common: an absolute sense of mission – Zig Ziglar
30. You miss 100% of the chances you don’t take
31. The secret of getting ahead is getting started – Mark Twain
32. Success is not final. Failure is not fatal – Winston Churchill
33. The ones that are successful are the ones that never give up
34. It doesn’t matter how slow you go as long as you do not stop – Confucius
35. If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working really hard for someone who does
36. If your dreams don’t scare you, they’re too small – Richard Branson
37. If you have no tolerance for failure, you will not create anything new – Brené Brown
38. Play small, stay small
39. You can’t fail if you don’t quit
40. If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you – Fred Devito
41. Always go with the choice that scare you the most because that is the one that is going to help you grow – Caroline Myss
42. When you learn how much you’re worth, you’ll stop giving people discounts – Helen Keller
43. Opportunities are usually designed as hard work, so most people don’t recognise them
44. Don’t ask people for directions when they’ve never been where you’re going
45. I never dreamt of success, I worked for it – Estee Lauder
I started Atlas Social Co. to bring the power of Pinterest to businesses, bloggers, and brands with the aim of increasing traffic and decreasing stress! We're here to make Pinterest marketing a breeze.